The Australian Government is offering scholarships for Pakistani students for Master level study in the Australia. The Scholarships cover tuition, return airfare, medical cover and other incidental expenses. A minimum of two years work experience is required after completion of 16 years of education in Pakistan. Those students who have applied for Australian immigration are not eligible for this scholarship.
More details are available at http://www.adspakistan.com.pk/scholarship-application/australian-development-awards
Please remember mostly these scholarships require you to come back to Pakistan after completing your studies.
The areas and fields of study in which Australian scholarships are being granted to Pakistani students are
- Maternal, neonatal and child health services – Doctors and public health degree holders can apply
- Basic education services – Teachers of all primary and secondary schools can apply
- Rural development and food security – Students working in food related areas can apply
- Governance – people working in Government, NGOs etc can apply
- Pro-poor market development in rural areas
- Rural economic and market reforms
- Irrigation and water resource management
Priority will be given to applicants from Balochistan, Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP).